The Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfast Inns Promise
Protecting Employees & Guests
To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back to our bed and breakfast, we ask that we make the following promises to each other.
Our Promise to You
- Continue leading in safe sanitation practices.
- Our indoor & outdoor seating meets all physical distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the B&B.
- Clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- Clean and sanitize all tables and hard surfaces regularly.
- Clean and sanitize all linens and hard surfaces in guest rooms after every guest.
- Place settings, utensils, condiments are sanitized after every use or are single use.
- Ensure all staff are healthy each day
Your Promise to Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your stay.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to discuss your concerns with us.
- If you have any questions about the PA Bed & Breakfast Inns Promise, we will be happy to assist you.
The Pennsylvania Association of Bed & Breakfast Inns (PABBI) is a 501(c)(6) trade association representing the Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfast industry. PABBI has developed the Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfast Promise guidelines above, seeking voluntary participation by Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfasts/
Inns. PABBI makes no warranties with respect to the ultimate effectiveness of the Promise program, and assumes no responsibility for assuring compliance by any Bed & Breakfast/Inn with such guidelines.