Whether dining indoors or out, a full breakfast is available every morning at Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast.
Monday – Friday we serve a sit-down breakfast from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. Saturdays and Sundays we serve a sit-down three-course breakfast at your requested time between 8:00 and 9:30 a.m. Or if you prefer, for an additional fee, we can bring breakfast along with coffee/tea directly to your door! To go breakfasts are available for our travelers hoping to get on the road early.
Please be sure to inform us of any special dietary considerations when making your reservation. We are happy to accommodate our gluten-free, diabetic, vegetarian and vegan guests. We make every attempt to accommodate your special requests provided we have notice.
Some of our favorite main course menu items include:
- Creme Brulée French Toast
- Portabello Scrambled Eggs
- Peach Strata
- Million Dollar Tomato and Onion Pie
- Apple Cheddar Quiche
- Asparagus, Ham and Fontina Bread Pudding
Some of our favorite Breakfast Dessert recipes include:
- Devonshire Strawberry Tarte
- Chocolate Orange Truffles
- Banana Cream Puffs
- Blueberry Brie Tarts
- Chocolate Bread
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
- Coffee and Tea available all day long